April is Water Awareness Month and the City of Prescott is encouraging residents to conserve water by practicing a WaterSmart lifestyle.
Efficient water use helps meet current and future needs, results in cost savings, decreases energy use, and helps preserve the environment.
Click here to received a free, personalized Water Use History and Water Audit report to help you find ways to help save water, inside and out.
The City of Prescott also offers residential and business rebates through the Water Conservation Incentive Program up to $400 for turf replacement, up to $75 for irrigation conversion and up to $100 for indoor fixture upgrades.
Celebrate Water Awareness Month with 30 Days of Water Awareness Tips
Learn more about your water resources through these events:
- An exhibit on water conservation is available in The Viewerie through April at the Prescott Public Library
- SciTech Fest April 18
- Granite Creek Cleanup April 18
- Prescott College/Open Space Alliance Earth Day Celebration- Yavapai County Courthouse-April 18
- Highlands Center Spring Native Plant Sale May 2
- Yavapai Home and Garden Show May 15-17