Trails and Recreation Map QR Code
Once you download the free PDF Maps App you can purchase a spatially referenced version of this map for use on a smart phone or tablet using this QR code.
Get the Trails and Recreation Map on your mobile device now!
(all proceeds go to future map releases)
Help Build Prescott’s Trail System
How You Can Contribute to the Trails System
Mile-High Trail System
The Mile-High Trail System contains approximately 80+ miles of trails including Rails-to-Trails projects along the former Santa Fe Railroad, the Prescott Circle Trail System, the Greenways Trails System and the Dells trails around Watson and Willow Lakes. The Prescott Circle Trail is a network of trails that encircle all of Prescott. The Greenways Trails are urban trails along Granite and Miller Creeks that run through downtown Prescott.
- Prescott’s Trails and Outdoor Recreation Map (Front Side)
- Prescott’s Trails and Outdoor Recreation Map (Back Side)
Take a look at the video below for an overview of some of the latest trails to ride and hike in Prescott.
Check out the new Dells Slickrock Trails!
via Ken Bennet’s fun helmet cam video
Check out the items below to see how Prescott trails have made the news.
- Whiskey Off Road Endurance Ride Video
- National Geographic Rates Prescott in Best Adventure Towns
- Mountain Bike Action Article
- Rails to Trails Hall of Fame (Peavine Trail)
- History of Trail Building in Prescott
- Sharlot Hall Museum trail map listings
- Contact the Prescott National Forest at 928-443-8000, or visit the Prescott National Forest trails website
- Prescott Lakes Trails System Map
TrekAbout Hiking can now be found under Programs and Special Events