Annual Cleanup 2019
The City of Prescott Solid Waste Division will provide a residential cleanup to help households dispose of items too big for regular trash pickup.
City crews will pass through neighborhoods one time only, and the route will be completed by Friday each week.
The following dates are for the 2019 Annual Cleanup:
- Monday routes March 25h*
- Tuesday routes April 1st*
- Wednesday routes April 8th*
- Thursday routes April 15th*
- Friday routes April 22nd*
*All items must be placed on the curb by 6:00 a.m. on Monday of the pickup week. The earliest material can be placed out for collection is the Monday before the scheduled pickup, or seven (7) days before pickup will begin. Materials must be bagged, boxed, and/or bundled; and be no longer than four (4) feet and not weigh more than 50 pounds.
Appliances containing, or which have contained, CFC’s (Freon) must be accompanied by a certificate from a licensed professional stating that the CFC’s have been evacuated.
Annual Cleanup Rules
- All materials must be bagged, boxed or bundled for collection.
- Tree limbs and lumber must be cut to four foot (4’) lengths and tied.
- Items must not weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Appliances containing, or which have contained, CFC’s (Freon) must be accompanied by a certificate from a licensed professional stating that the CFC’s have been evacuated. Compressors and motors must be removed.
- No tires, oil or lead acid type batteries will be collected.
- No contractor or demolition debris will be collected.
Items not eligible for pickup
- Auto batteries
- Household hazardous materials (paints, pesticides, oil, etc.)
- Concrete, blocks, brick, asphalt, stone or dirt
- CFC containing appliances without certificates
There are limits to the volume of material eligible for collection. Please call if you have questions before placing material out for this collection. For more information, please call 928-777-1116.