Upcoming Temporary Maintenance
The utility payment portal will undergo routine maintenance on Sunday, February 17th at 5:00 pm, and it’s estimated to be back up by 5:00 pm on February 18th.
Apply for Service
Follow the steps below to apply for utility service (which includes water, sewer and trash/recycyling):
- Complete the Application for Utility Service (see below) and include a copy of your valid driver’s license or photo I.D. (we can make copies for you when you drop off your application).
- Drop off or mail your application to:
201 S. Cortez Street
Prescott, AZ 86302
A one-time service fee of $27.28 is charged on all new accounts plus the deposit of:
- Single Family Residence: $200.00
- Multi-Service (2 through 5 units): $250.00
- Multi-Service (over 5 units): $325.00
- Nonresidential: Minimum of $200 (Calculated on an individual basis to cover at least two (2) months estimated bills)
The deposit is not required if the customer has a letter of credit from another utility showing at least 12 months of good credit. The deposit is credited to the customers account after one year of good payment history.
If you are opening a business account, please call 928-777-1291 for deposit and fee quotes.